Advanced Practice Mastermind
A group coaching experience JUST for testing clinicians who own group practices!
A Mastermind group is an increasingly popular approach to help a group of like-minded individuals reach their goals. Groups are made up of clinicians with similar personal and professional ambitions - you will make a commitment to hold each other accountable for progress and provide support during challenging times. A Mastermind group is an excellent place to learn, grow, and be challenged by other practitioners who specialize in assessment!
Hot Seats to Help You Build Your Practice
A 20-25 minute hot seat at least once a month specifically for you to dive deep into your personal questions
Benefit from peer collaboration and new ideas for places you are stuck in this group of like-minded therapists.
Mindset Growth through peers and facilitator feedback
Grow your mindset and your practice by having access to other testing clinicians' feedback.
You're a GREAT fit for this group if you...
- Have a thriving practice with at least one clinical employee
- Find yourself with tons of ideas and an inspiring vision, but little time or energy to implement them
- See business development as equally important (or maybe more important!) than clinical time at this point in your career
- Want to be a great leader in your practice but find yourself pulled in too many directions
- Have an entrepreneurial mind and want to find some way to put it to use in your practice
- Are considering additional income streams outside of pure clinical work
- Love bouncing ideas off of other clinicians
- Thrive in providing support to others and sharing your own knowledge
- Want the accountability of regular meetings with peers who will check in with you TWICE every month
Who: maximum of 6 people in the group
When: Every other Thursday, 10-11 am MST, starting November 3rd, 2022. The group will meet for 10 sessions (lasting about 5 months total).
Where: Zoom video conferencing over the internet
What: "Hot seat" style...first 10 minutes - wins and success. Next 45 minutes - hot seat sessions with two members. Last 5 minutes: check out, teaching, accountability reminders.
How much: $249 per month
Hey there! I'm Dr. Jeremy Sharp.
Licensed psychologist and host of the Testing Psychologist podcast. Thanks for checking out the Mastermind group!
Little known facts about me:
- Before I focused entirely on testing, I led an interpersonal process therapy group for over five years straight
- I have nearly 1000 hours of experience leading therapy groups over my career
- I've participated in a Mastermind myself and completely believe in the power of group to help you grow and succeed!